Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I start this blog to participate in a  review of 23 apps. A program for Minnesota Librarians of which I am now proud to be a member.  I  teach at a school that has applied for a grant of 1 to 1 iPads so my interest in this project is part business as well as part "lets see what I can learn."

In my youth I sang.  In my middle years (I'm 53) I tell and read stories.  Stories are my favorite part of being in the library.  Sharing is the icing on the cake.  Performing for captive and captivated audiences is the cherry on top of the whipping cream.  Needless to say I enjoy my work....most of the time.  It remains to be seen how I feel about apps.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to 23 Mobile Things!

    The SELCO staff will be following along with the adventures of the 23 Things participants in the southeast. It is sure to be a fun time. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete